my plug?infection?normal?

i have had increased discharge for two or three days now and it is really thick, mostly clear with a little white and light yellow! could this be my plug? or some infection or normal? any help is great! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Increased discharge is normal during pregnancy it will get heavier, thicker, different colors, different smells.. all normal.. your mucous plug will look like snot coming out (not necessarily the color but the texture)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• OP: right thats why i was wondering i am 35 weeks pregnant, and it has changed drastically!
    Anonymous

• Yeah it'll change a lot up until you give birth... I always thought I was losing my plug until It finally happened lol.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• ya that is normal light yellow y dr said means nothing as long as there is not oder or itch its all normal
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2009