So DH would never have talked to me and gotten to know me if I had a flat butt, did you have any PHYSICAL qualifications pre-meeting your SO? Did he? Mine was he had to have a cute face.

Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder..what was your physical requirement? What was your SO's? Cute face, nice eyes, lucious lips, tall/dark/handsome, great smile, perfect teeth....?

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 10:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• mine is eyes and I am sorry, but if he has jacked up teeth*ugh..it gives me shudders* it's a no go. I LOVE my hubby's eye's they are a really pretty blue, and I have told him, I fell for him because of his eyes:)

as to him..he liked my boobs..lol..
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I always look at someones teeth pretty white ones are always more attractive than yucky ones
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Red hair and a nice smile. I guess I'm very lucky for all the money my parents spent on braces and dental care and that I happened to dye my hair red the month that we met lol.

My hair is my natural brown now and he likes it just fine. He just had a thing for redheads at the time I think.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Mine liked a girl in uniform!!! ( A nurses uniform that is (scrubs) )
    logansmom911

Answer by logansmom911 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• big bedroom eyes.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• my S/O wanted a girl with a nice ass. So happens I have some curves goin on. And my thing was nice smile and muscles which he has both
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Really? I just wanted a nice guy! LOL! And he was, and still is, a nice guy. Now, for him...we were watching a movie and this girl had an annoying laugh...like the girl in 'Friends'...Janice? Remember her? Anyway, we were watching the movie and the girl laughed like that and dh told me if I had a laugh like that he wouldn't have dated me! LOL! So, annoying laughs for him!
    Anonymous

• Nice teeth, tall and thin. He met my requirements. He was attracted to my because I'm a redhead and very girly.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I was always attracted to guys having little eyes.
    Bedelina

Answer by Bedelina at 1:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2009