DVR....

WHAT SHOWS DO U DVR? I DVR DAYS OF OUR LIVES...NIP/TUCK, CSI,HOUSE,ER.....I LOVE IT!!! NEVER USEW TO WATCH TV CAUSE I NEVER HAD TIME WHEN THE SHOWS WERE ON!!!!!!!!!!!

RIERIE

Asked by RIERIE at 10:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• House
    Monk
    amazing race
    survivor
    Big Bang

Answer by Bmat at 10:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• ps: I agree with you. I love it, too. It is so easy just to click and record, and I like watching the programs and skipping the ads. I keep forgetting when shows are on, this way I don't have to think about it.

Answer by Bmat at 10:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• none LOL we don't have DVR...I think I have the only almost five year old who doesn't know what DVR is but knows what a VCR is ;-)

I do tape most of the shows that I want to watch though so that I can watch them in peace...we taped Survivor earlier and have already watched it...on Sunday, I will tape Amazing Race on one VCR and The Apprentiance (sp?) on the other. I tape Real Housewives of Orange County (but it is over for now) and I tape all the shows on TLC on Monday nights.
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i LOVE dvr. i heard someone say if they had to choose between their dvr and their microwave, they would choose their dvr. i could TOTALLY live without my microwave...
    on our list...
    grey's anatomy, ugly betty, private practice, 90210,project runway, tori and dean, house, little bill, jack's big music show, wonder pets, the list goes on..........................
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• oh oh oh abelsmama07 you reminded me...I tape 90210 also- love that show and I tape Privilaged (sp?) and tori and dean- wish that would come back on- I miss it
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• sigh I dont have DVR, but i've got HD!!!! woooo hooooo!!!!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2009