It never really bothered me before but

now it does, I have ingrown nipples, and I suppose its because I have someone that always tells me how beautiful I am , but I feel weird now, that I don't have them facing out. I asked the md about surgery but he said it would be cosmetic and expensive as insurance would not cover it.. does anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Health

• I have the perfect solution for that. Get your nipples pierced. It will suck at first, but the scar tissue should make your nipple stay outward and normal. I had my nipple pierced as a dare when I was 18 . . well then my one nipple was bigger than the other, so I ended up having to get the other one pierced and now they are even again. As soon as they healed they both came out, I didn't like the way it looked. Just a suggestion, it would MUCH cheaper than surgery. . . . just an idea!!! Oh, and I had no problems breastfeeding either. Good Luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I assume you mean inverted? I don't, but you know most guys are just happy about getting to see your tits ;-) they aren't picky. I am sure you think much more (or less) of them than anyone else. and if someone is shallow enough to have a problem with them, run screaming in the opposite direction.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have them too, and yes, they are very irritating! I understand completely. You can try breast shells, which are used to prepare inverted nipples for breastfeeding. But I've breast fed two children and mine are still inverted though not as much as they used to be.
    I've never had anyone complain, but since my breasts are my best -- and favorite -- feature, I wish they had nicer nipples too! Personally, I'm planning on a boob lift after I'm done having children, and I'm hoping they can fix my nipples at the same time.
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 12:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2009