HOW?

How do women get pee ALL OVER the public bathroom toilets and stalls???? HOW? And how can you leave it like that???? I can't' stand going into public bathrooms and there is pee alllll over the toilet.. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to work at K-Mart in the major appliance department, and the public restrooms were down the hall where you had to walk by me to get to them. So, by default, I ended up doing "bathroom check" on the days that our janitor was off-duty. I was appalled at the way the ladies left the restroom. And it wasn't unaccompanied children doing it! I know because I watched, and if kids went in alone I would follow them or check on them while they were in there. It was the grown up adults that were the disgusting ones. Anon said it when she said that women just don't seem to care about public restrooms. I actually heard one woman comment something to the effect that she was "creating a job for someone" by leaving a mess in the restroom for someone else to clean up! Who raised these people? I'd smack my kids silly if they EVER did that, and my mom would die of embarrassment if I did it.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• alot of woman dont sit they sqwat
    Anonymous

• I know, I went to the mall a few days ago and in the 2nd stall there was pee splattered ALL over it, in the 1st stall there was wet toilet paper on the seat.

It was disgusting..I don't understand that either because when I pee I somehow manage to get it all in the toilet. lol.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I always wondered that too. I think men secretly use women's bathroom because they are cleaner and smell better. They use our RR and ruin it just to piss us off
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 10:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Anon, I've squatted long enough to know that it's very easy to squat and not get it on the toilet..I think it's just lazy women who don't care.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Our bathrooms are not cleaner.
    Anonymous

• Yep I'm a "squatter" but if I dribble on the seat I clean it up.
    Also I have noticed that women are really GROSS when it comes to public restrooms-they just don't care. I've been in the men's restrooms and they have never been as nasty as the womens....Go Figure.
    Anonymous

• i pee standing up, maybe thats why. I dont know I have bad aim i guess
    Anonymous

• I think they don't wipe all the way and they dribble as they stand up.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I don't know but it's nasty... I just put the toilet cover on, if thats not there I use the toilet paper to cover the seat.. and I do my thing... I know the restrooms are crazy nasty, but my goodness... Don't make it worse!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous