omg.. who knows the story about haleigh?

5 yrs old and missing!! what is wrong with these ppl doing these things to the children in this world! i was following the caylee anthony story and i just couldnt understand a baby so pure and innocent why would anyone hurt them! i have kids and it makes me so sad that ppl could look a child in the eyes and harm them! what do ya think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• people have come up to me my daughter and caylee look alike in some ways and they think i have her some woman tryed to take my daughter from me i had to push her away from my daughter its sick
    Anonymous

• There are some deranged and psychotic people out there. Any normal person would never want to hurt a child or anything other person for that matter. All I know, is that I will do whatever it takes to keep my daughter safe and NEVER let her out of my sight for even just a second.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Evil! It sickens me.
    EiEiO

Answer by EiEiO at 10:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I was also horrified when she went missing. Their have been other reports. Elizabeth Smart- thank God she was found alive. Polly Klaus-she wasn't.

I have a dog. Anyone sneaks in while I am sleeping, the dog will wake someone up.

It is just so hard to think that your kids aren't safe even in their beds.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 2:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2009