JUST WONDERING

I am 34 weeks and 2 days and tonight I just started feeling a dull cramping really low like right where my c-section scar is, its not really bad just enough to be annoying. Feels like how it feels right before I start my period. What could it be?

PrOuDmOmMy1011

Asked by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Contractions. I started having contractions in my lower stomach and lower back about three weeks before I had my baby. (I had her at 37 weeks).
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• could be stretching muscles or could be the start of labor.. I had that on and off.. went to the hospital twice so they could stop it.. I was 35 weeks when it happened to me.. if it starts and stops regularly call your doc, he may want to monitor you...
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2009