What is the grosses thing you ever cought your child eating???

My oldest I don't think she ever ate anything real nasty other than probably picking her nose and eating it lol. My youngest has eaten cat poop one time so nasty I took her to the sink washed her hands with soap then hand sanitizer. Then I washed her mouth out with a wash rag lol. Then one other time I cought her throwing toilet paper in the taoilet then eating it it was flushed water but still nasty.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A bug, that had to already have been dead because there is no way a 9 month old caught a live one. It was so gross to pick it off his tooth and realize what it was, at least it wasn't poop though.
    heatkab

Answer by heatkab at 12:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My 2 1/2 YO DD has eaten dog poop! Ugh! It was so gross!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 10:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• my son has only ate his boogers and my daughter i dont think she has ate anything nasty yet
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• CAT FOOD!!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• my son ate his poop when he was 2 i didnt catch his hand in time *BARF*
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My 2 yr old ate a lady bug & a beetle. My son who is now 14 ate a daddy long legs when he was about 2.
    The grossest thing I saw was what my friend's kid ate...we were in a grocery store & his mom & I were looking at stuff. He was standing next to me. He was about 2 or 3. I noticed he was chewing something. I said "What do you have?" That is when I noticed that he was chewing a piece of gum & it was trailing out of his mouth because part of it was still attached to the ground! He was chewing some gum somebody had spit out onto the ground!!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 10:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LMAO!!! I think the ground gum takes the cake on this questions for me!
    trebelcleff

Answer by trebelcleff at 11:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• my daughters 5..and i have never caught her eating anythin gross..besides potatoes..lol..ewww i cant stand potatoes..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My oldest was sitting at the window of our apartment once laughing and laughing so I went to check and see what he was doing, he was eating dead flies that were in the window sill.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I WAS GOING TO SAY A WORM BUT THAT PALES IN COMPARISON TO PREVIOUS ANSWERS!! YUCK!! OH... I FORGOT... WHEN MY SON WAS 3 HE FOUND A RANCID, MOLDED MCDONALD'S APPLE PIE IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE GROCERY STORE... HE ATE 3 BITES OF IT BEFORE I COULD WRESTLE IT AWAY FROM HIM!!!
    sweetheartpink

Answer by sweetheartpink at 11:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2009