Do you like love games like master – slave, doctor – patient, teacher – student?

I LOVE master-slave games. ....ooooooh. role playing. hehehe.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes we love it...anon you don't have to "bring it up". One day go up to him in character and play the part. He will love it! I got some role playing ideas from AskMen.com.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• we have never done role playing ... I don't know how to bring it up to him
    Anonymous

• my husband doesn't like that sort of thing, but i've never really asked
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yeah... but it took awhile until I felt comfortable telling my husband (then fiance.)
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 12:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• What do you think of all that stuff, Ive never done it however the man who wants to be with me wants to and from his language he wants to be very rough. I love him and we havent but he is into really rough bondage what is your thought on that he pinches my nipples very hard but if I say ow he says how are you going to do bondage. I am like hmmmn....
    Anonymous

• To PP: You need to discuss what your boundaries are BEFORE you get into the bondage thing. It should be clear how far you're willing to go and how rough you are willing to get. If your partner won't respect it, or he decides to push it further once you're already involved, then you need to leave him, because that crosses the line from play to abuse.
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 2:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I agree with AesSedai as far as 2nd anon's situation.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• We have tried it a couple of times. It helps alot sometimes when were tired etc.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2009