What is your biggest pet peeve?

Mine is ppl who decide that whatever they are doing is better even if they havent looked into the research or whatever. Example parents who vaccinate vs parents who dont. Neither one is "better". but for one parent to say that thier way is better when they havnt done the leg work themselves irritates me.

(this is not a post about vaccines. it's a post about your pet peeve. i was only clarifying my pet peeve. PLEASE no arguements about vaccines in this post. thank you).

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People who feel they are above any one else. Or put down people who make different choices than they do (kinda similar to what you were saying :)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• people who chew with their mouthes open!!!!!!! uuugh cant stand that!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• People who sniff all the time. I mean really how hard is it to find something to blow your nose with seriously!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I agree with Alexis! I hate that and it annoys the hell out of me!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• People who mispronounce words like realty/realtor or nuclear.....

It's "reel-tor", NOT "ree-luh-ter", and it's "nu-clee-er", NOT "nu-ku-ler"

OMG, I have to be careful not to correct people when they do that! It's almost like nails on a chalkboard to me. ***shudder**
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Haha, jburg2541, like our last president! I always yelled at the tv with the nu-ku-ler!
    EKZACHARIAS

Answer by EKZACHARIAS at 11:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have two. First, is the use of double negatives. Teachers do not even correct students in school any more. I don't think a day goes by, that someone in person or on the TV is speaking incorrectly. It physically hurts my ears.

Second, then the cashier counts back your change. They usually put the dollars first, and the change on top of the dollar. the change slides off the bills. If the change is first you can easily grab the dollars and close your hand around the change.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 2:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• people who pop their gum!!! I want to smack their mouths
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2009