What is going on with all the DELETES?

Several times I've tried to respond to a question this evening it's ended up being deleted before I can hit submit! That's soooo frustrating!

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've noticed it, too. It is especially frustrating to think carefully of an answer, type it out and spellcheck, only to find the question has been deleted.

Answer by Bmat at 11:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• same thing was going on last night
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• What's the deal? Is it really that impossible for women to have open discussions without descending into such hate that it has to be deleted?? What is going on??
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Bmat

Yes that's it exactly!! AND what really frustrated me with the last one was I honestly think the majority of posters were totally mis-understanding the OP's question and there was a good chance my answer would have turned the tide of the conversation - but I didn't get the chance...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• They delete them because they do not have a sense of humor. This is the just for fun section but some people think it should be serious in the entire answers section. I don't know why that is just how they are.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• beachmama what ? are you talking bout
    Anonymous

• Well the first two I don't remember now I've been bouncing around so much but the last was the one about inter-marrying; and I took her question in a completely different way than the first 11 or so responses that were freaking out...and I had a really good explanation too! LOL I think I'm just irked I didn't get my two cents in! =)
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lol
    Anonymous