My sister passed away a week ago.

I'm having such a hard time with her passing. I feel so bad that I didn't visit her often. We lived 2 and a half hours away from each other. I never made time to go out to visit her because I was always busy. Do you think she's knows that I love her and I didnt mean to not visit?

2lovables

Asked by 2lovables at 11:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes and im so sorry about your sister.. I pray that God gives you peace... And just remember she knows you loved her :) God bless you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• im sorry to hear about your sister yes she knows that you love her
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am very sorry.
    Of course she knows.

Give yourself plenty of time to grieve. Think of her with love.

Answer by Bmat at 11:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Ladies, Thank you.
    2lovables

Answer by 2lovables at 11:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• So, sorry to hear about your loss. I am sure she did...a sisters bond goes far beyond face to face visits. My sisters are alittle over 3 hours from me...I know we are connected. Pretty sure she did. God Bless.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i hate that you are having to go through this...i cant imagine it. my sister lives about 5 hours away. she is 10 years older than i am, and we love each other, but we really arent "close". we dont have that sisterly bond that i see so many others having with their sisters....but...reading your question, i asked myself the same thing..if something were to happen to MY sister, would she know how i felt? i think that yes, she would. even though our relationship would not be the same that others have, it would be OUR relationship, and that relationship would be of love, even if we didnt show it that often. so i will answer you YES. i believe your sister knew that you love her. i am also praying that God will give you peace, and no doubt. He loves you and is there for you in this horrible time...:)
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Dont blame yourself ever. How I get over losses is remembering the fun and good times,or the laughs you all shared or childhood memories.We all have to die one day,and its a part of life.Your sister would not want you to feel bad. I know it is so hard but remember you will get through this and you are not the only one who is dealing with this. God doesn't make mistakes and just focus on the positive and not the things that make you feel down.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't let the guilt eat you up. This is just a phase in our existence and you'll see her again. She may have left the physical but she can still hear you so go ahead and let her know that you love her and miss her. Although, I'm sure she already knows that. God bless!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• OP... I am so sorry for your loss...
    I am sure that your sister knows how much you love her...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Guilt is very natural after someone close to you dies. I'm sure your sister knew you loved her and also knew that you had your own life to live.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2009