Is anyone following American Idol?

Who is you fav.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I Like the red haired girl, I can't think of her name, she sang a Heart song....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Overall...Danny! Love Danny!!! However, I have to cheer for Michael too. (From our neck of the woods...His cousin is a member of our church. Her family is very proud!)
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I LOVE AI!!!! I am actually following it closely this year, and am pretty excited:) there are alot of good singers going through so far:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 12:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Danny and the 16 year old red head are at the top of my list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I usually don't but this year I decided to start watching early so I could have an opinion...LOL...I love Adam. He is the BEST by far. I do like the little blonde girl too. Alexis, I think thats her name. The redheaded girl was good (Allison), but shes not as good ad Alexis. They werent in the same group together though.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2009