DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

HOW MANY MOMS HAVE A SMALL GARBAGE DUMP IN THEIR CAR/VAN? I CANNOT SEEM TO KEEP MY MOM MOBILE CLEAN!! KID'S ARE NASTY CREATURES!! I JUST CAN'T KEEP UP WITH IT!! CAN YOU? I AM SO EMBARRASED BY MY FILTHY VEHICLE ! I AM A FASTIDIOUS HOUSE KEEPER BUT MY CAR IS A MESS AND IT SMELLS LIKE DIRTY FEET!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine isnt too bad, but I have my lazy moments of not cleaning it out...I will do a deep clean when the weather gets better....:)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well...car looks like the house usually. Stuff everywhere...9 year old daughter.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I was hoping to see everyon'e dirty "post secret" type posts in here!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• uh rules...no eating in car usually helps you not drive a dump truck
    Anonymous

• omg my car is a nightmare looks like small F1 tornado hit it and blew all my stuff from the house in it lol..seems like everyday more stuff goes in the car and never makes it out again..its so messy its now known as the "creature" and has been known to devour things and regurgitate them a few months later lol..
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• mine is very clean kids can have no drinks or food in car only toys,,,,
    Anonymous

• CONNORSMOM... THAT HAPPENS WITH OUR CAR TOO! WHENEVER WE CAN'T FIND SOMETHING WE JUST ALL ASSUME THE CAR ATE IT !! AND STINKY!!! WHEW!!
    Anonymous

• My could be better because my kids leave their soda cups in the chair sometimes. I do ok for trash because I put 2 walmart bags over the front and back armrests. The kids know that all trash must go in the bags. By having two bags, the kids in the back aren't tempted to leave trash elsewhere. I have the kids empty them and replace with new bags as needed.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 1:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Nope. First of all, I don't allow any eating in my car at all. I do allow drinks and when we stop something or get home then they come right out of the car. Nothing gets left behind. This has been my rule ever since I raised my children from babies.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2009