Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

I think it's GREAT. ...but my husband (being in the army and all) thinks its ...ugh. ...**coughs** ya know. ...not manly.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 11:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on the guy and on the shade of pink. I think the pastels look better on fair skinned men and the bold pink looks good on tan and black men. But I know what you mean because my dh won't wear it either!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Sure...We have a couple of boys in our Youth Group that like pink. One even has a t-shirt Real Men Wear Pink. Crazy Boys... Why not!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL my old princple yelled at a kid for wearing pink and a few weeks later he had on a pink dress shirt
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• no IMO if a guy wears pink he is in the closet
    Anonymous

• ok food for thought if a woman can wear blue.Why can a man not wear pink?
    Anonymous

• No. I do not. I hate all the little pink stuff for boys at AE and such. Personally I think it is leading the boys to think it's okay for all this metro crap. Boys don't even know what it is like to be a real man anymore. There are by far too many feminized boys now as it is. Don't promote it. And don't dress your little boys like sissies!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with your husband. It's so not manly. Nothing says girly-man (who's probably gay, who are we kidding) like a pink shirt, or anything pink for that matter.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• as long as they look good in it why not? I guess my husband and son are gay cause they both have pink dress shirts.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I dont see anything wrong with it..but most men feel fem wearing it..its not a manly color..lol
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes, it's ok as long as he isn't my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2009