sugardaddy?

If your having really big problems financially, would you consider a sugardaddy to help out? have you ever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would , but I have never had one. My friends dad bought me a bunch of jewelery for xmas one time and my mom wanted me to give it back to him, he died and i am so thankful i still have the necklace he got me, i have never taken it off
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i want one
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I've had many opportunity's and dated one, we broke up because we weren't compatable. money doesn't equal happiness to me.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yea if spreading your legs for money sounds good all should be proud to share right?
    Anonymous

• no. I've had offers. When hubby and I were first married, a man I worked with said if I left my husband, he would take care of me for the rest of my life. I would never have to work again, he would whisk me away to the Caribbean. And this man had the money to back it up. He bought his nanny a Jaguar, and I saw one of his weekly paychecks for $15,000. But he was old, and fat and ugly, and I'm sorry but all the money in the world could not make me sleep with that man. Love, respect and companionship are way better than money any day!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• hey if money comes with love respect and companionship what the hell!!! he could love me, he could respect me and he could want companionship, that doesnt mean i have to give it back
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• you go luvs lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• God I have a hard enough time preforming for my husband and I love him. If you are hurting so bad for cash, I am sure you are raising your kids and working your rear off! How do you have the energy? lol
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• my beau would happily pimp me out for some money though.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2009