Dang!!! 58 answers?

Last night I asked an anon question and after a few answers I went to bed, I have never gotten so many responses and it got pretty crazy! It was "What is the most you have ever stolen"? I was surprised at how rude a couple of moms were! What do you think of the answers? I thought some were sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i searched for your post, your on page 13 or something now
    and i replied that i stole my daughter from the hospital!
    we forgot to sign the discharge paperwork, and the hospital had to call us back because we technically kidnapped our own daughter!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• YEAH I WAS UP AND READ THEM ALL MY FAV WAS STEELIN IS A SIN! KNOWING VERY WELL SHE PROB STOLE SOMETHING WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD....... BUT THE ONLY THING I TOOK WAS FORMULA AND DIAPERS FOR MY SON... AND THAT WAS ONLY ONCE AND WHEN I GOT A JOB I TOOK THE MONEY TO THE LITTLE STORE I TOOK THEM FROM.... I HAVE A VERY GUILTY CON. WHEN I DID IT AS U CAN SEE
    Anonymous

• you was doing it for your child lol.
    Anonymous

• I pictured Dana Carvey as the "Church Lady" saying "It's a sin and you're going to hell, can you say SATAN,N,N,N"! I didn't think things would get so carried away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• YUP AND I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN IF I HAD TO...
    Anonymous

• I read it..WOW>>>>> everyone has stolen I dont care what the crazy chick believes..YES that means a pastor probably has too.... anyways...wow
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 12:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2009