is this cheating?????

just wondering what u all's opinion is? do u think looking at Porn behind ur SO back is considered cheating? and what do u think about porn in general? do u look at it? does ur man look at it? do u look at it together?

like i said just wondering? my hubby use to look at it before we were married and now that we r married he doesn't, he said he thinks its wrong for married men to look at it if his wife isnt there... i dont like it but would watch it if my hubby wanted to... i only think it is cheating if u watch it behind someones back and lie about the fact that u did watch it....

what u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• i watch it too no its not
    Anonymous

• its not cheating
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm not a fan of porn. Watched it in college when I was drunk but it honestly doen't do anything for me. In fact I really hate it. I have let my husband know that while it's not my thing if he feels the need to get his fix just don't leave it lying aorund where the kids have access to it and if it's done online to use the laptop and not the desktop.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW ITS NOT CHEATING WHEN UR MAN IS GETTING OFF TO ANOTHER GIRL... THAT SOUNDS LIKE CHEATING TO ME!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• The marriage bed is sacred. you're not to have and/or look at anyone but your spouse, and that includes porn, threesomes, swinging, ect. so yes, in my eyes looking at porn is cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I really don't know, but it makes me feel bad when my husband looks at behind my back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My husband and I both don't look at it, separately or together. It's definitely cheating because it's getting a person aroused by someone other than your spouse. You commit adultery by the very thought of doing it, so yeah, getting off to someone elses body is cheating
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I look at porn as an educational tool, and if I'd only been able to rely on "Gee, I hope he figures out what feels good to me on accident" in bed, my sex life would SUCK!! However, if one partner has strong feelings against porn (and everyone is entitled to their own opinion!), then the other partner needs to respect that. It's something that you need to talk about before you get married, for sure. I don't feel that porn is cheating unless your partner doesn't want you looking at it and you do it anyway.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Watching porn behind your back is not cheating. That really should be the least of your concerns.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• anons 12:03 &12:08, what exactly are your feelings on toys? if a woman uses a toy when her guy isn't there is that cheating? is bringing toys into the marriage violating the sanctity of marriage?

no it's not cheating, but if either is looking/watching behind the other's back and then lying about it, it IS still a big problem
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2009