What did you watch after school...

when you got home???

heavenschild99

Asked by heavenschild99 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! I remember watching "General Hospital" when I got home from school because my Mom was usually watching it and we only had 1 television back then (I know, prehistoric times). That was back in the day when "McGuyver" was playing "Dr. Jeff Weber"!!
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 4:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• General Hospital!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• The Flintstones. They were my favorite!
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Annette and Frankie..The "Disney" back then. The Mickey Mouse Club
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• depends. if it was warm outside, nothing. if it was cold outside, if we didn't have friends over, then it was Boy meets world. by the time i was 15 though, i didn't really watch tv that much except for at night, and normall only TGIF...remember that? wow i miss that. oh and "Are you afraid of the dark" i was always hanging with friends. by the time i was 16, i was working and didn't get home until about 6.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i dont remember ever watching tv as a kid..when i was young my mom had a daycare at our house so i was always busy playing with the other kids, when i got older i was always involved with sports afterschool..i do remember every tuesday night watching fullhouse tho..and every wednesday 90210..and of course tgif on fridays..boy meets world, step by step, family matters and sabrina the teenage witch..lol..ohhhhh the good ol days!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• TGIF...Yes.. Why can't ABC come up with more shows like that again? Full House: Jesse...Family Matters: Steve and Laura.... Today...What would a good show be called??? The cast???
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i watched Punky Brewster
    -Leann-

Answer by -Leann- at 1:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• aaaaaaaah ive never met anyone else who remembers punky brewster!!!!!!! i LOOOVED that show!!!!!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Dark Shadows...I am SSSOO much older than most of you!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2009