What song do you have in your head right now?

For some strange reason I have "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin in my head! I didn't even like that song when it came out, I have no idea why I'm reliving it now! What about you? Do you ever have some random song pop into your head for no apparent reason?

Mishelly728

Asked by Mishelly728 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thanks now i have that moron from American Idol in my mind massacaring(sp) "She Bangs"!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• New Shoes by Paolo Nutini
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I had to laugh at your answer and lost mine. We have the American Idol for Playstation and my husband loves to do She Bangs and REALLY gets into it! ok....Back to the Question: OK blank after she bangs! Sorry!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I have right round by flo rida, its the first song on my playlist on my page
    mulder81605

Answer by mulder81605 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You know, heaven, I was afraid of that happening. I figured anyone who read the question would be sitting there going, "She bangs! She bangs!"
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• the stupid free credit report Renaissance Fair song
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2009