Kmart doubles coupons

Before I make the hour long round trip I am just wondering if someone can answer a few questions I have about this. What is the max dollar amount they will double up to? And if I have like 4 coupons for 75 cents off huggies wipes can I use all four coupons in one transaction if I get 4 tubs of huggies wipes?

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can use as many coupons as you want and they will double a coupon that has a value of up to $2.00. So, if you have a coupon for $2.00 off shampoo, you'll get $4.00 off. We used a lot of coupons last month when they had it and saved quite a bit. We even got some things for free once the coupon was doubled.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• That's pretty cool!
    Is that an everyday thing or just on special days?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Also it's not all Kmarts. Mine has done it in the past, but this time they aren't. I went in and asked and they said "we weren't on the list from corporate this time".
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• That's pretty cool! Is that an everyday thing or just on special days?

Here in NE Ohio, they seem to do it once a month but it's only for 4 days only.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009