Are you outraged by this quote.....

Start at 2 min 32 seconds for the quote

"And one thing you can depend on you don't have to be worried about what the middle class is gonna do. Things are so bad they have to put food on the tables, get clothes for their kids put food on the tables, get them in school".

He is referring to the increased taxes and "FORMULAs" for redistribution of wealth.

Charlie Rengel (D) believes the middle class is too busy to notice they're being cheated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuUj6vFa4&feature=related

Praying

Asked by Praying at 12:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Charlie Rengel will soon find himself in jail with men much filled with hatred. He's an out of touch crook who has been in office way too long.Screw him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Charlie Rangel shoud be in jail right now. How do these democrats get by with being crooks?
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Republicans calling Democrats crooks. That's the pot calling the kettle black!
    momofthree61

Answer by momofthree61 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• How is asking the rich to pay the same tax the rest of us already pay outrageous?? Or am I missing your point?! And if you are trying to refer to people making 250G+ a year middle class- I will fall over laughing...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I am so outraged. I am stomping and throwing things and muttering curses, repeating this same thing over and over again. I stand in the mirror, make an ugly face and say it..Truly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

Once again the top 10 percent pay most of the taxes. Yawn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• The top 10% of income earners earn closer to $100,00 per year, not $250,00.

The top-earning 25 percent of taxpayers (AGI over $64,702) earned 68.2 percent of the nation's income, but they paid more than four out of every five dollars collected by the federal income tax (86.3 percent). The top 1 percent of taxpayers (AGI over $388,806) earned approximately 22.1 percent of the nation's income (as defined by AGI), yet paid 39.9 percent of all federal income taxes. That means the top 1 percent of tax returns paid about the same amount of federal individual income taxes as the bottom 95 percent of tax returns.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• So 1% of the nation is taking care of 95% of the nation. Please tell me how this is fair?
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

Because they are rich. EVERYONE deserves to have money. They need to share with those who do not have it. It is our right as Americans to be financially equally to everyone. And we shouldn't have to work to get it.

Okay. I'm kidding. It isn't fair. It sucks rocks.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Rengal is an idiot.
    Did he think the IRS was too busy to notice him and that is why he is a criminal tax evader?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2009