i see the white mucus but earlier when around 2 when i took the ovulation test it showed one dark purple line and oen light purple line?

so what does that mean if i have white mucus but the ovulation test is negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you should be getting a positive tomorrow then. There’s not enough of the Luteinizing Hormone yet to give you a positive, but there should be by tomorrow.

I'm not a doctor, but I had the same thing happen, and had a positive the next day.

Hopefully the same will hold true for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• So did you get a full positive today?
    Anonymous

• That means it is positive those stupid tests are so hard to read. Get the digital ones they are easier.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 4:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009