Pelvic pressure at 27 weeks

I am 5'3 and 24 years old before I got pregnant I was 83lbs . Well Im having some serious pelvic pressure , its just so bad I can hardly lift my leg up to take off my pants . I am always sitting down on shelves in walmart when me and hubby go shopping and ppl look at me crazy . My Gyno /midwife told me the baby is verry low and that its normal . Is there any thing I could do to take the edge of the pelvic pain ? I look like a waddling duck when we go out and do stuff becuse the pain is that bad if i walk over 5 mins and I dont even dare think about sex anymore .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no no treally anything you can do it sucks i know my daughter is low really low and i feel the same way im not as small as you but it still stops me from walking and i cant tell you how many times i have stopped at walmart and sat on the shelves for like 5 min
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• 27 weeks and the baby is so low that you have to sit? I have nothing against midwives but you need the opinion of a OB soon-that is waaaayyy too early for a baby to "drop" way to early. You do not have to switch docs/midwives or anything just get the second opinion...it would suck if something were wrong and you had no idea. please seek a doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• get one of those belly band things from the pharmacy or online. your doc can write you a perscription.
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 11:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2009