Anyone else DISGUSTED by the threats on "Octomom" and her CHILDREN??

I realize that many people don't agree with her decisions but death threats??? Are you kidding me?? And what's with everyone leaving messages cussing her out and threating the lives of her children??

One person actually said they hoped her and her babies died!

I don't care what your opinion of her is. That is unacceptable and it makes the people doing it look like crazy people!!

There are people here on CafeMom that I adamently disagree with for some of the same reasons people disagree with this mom. Do they deserve death threats? NO. My God...can't we just leave this women alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• no its not right to make those threats but she did it to her self peopel will be angry and jealous the woman is gettign so many hand outs it ridiculous and only when posts im sorry but like this one stop will things get better for her and her kids when you people have something better to do then talk about her then she wont be in the spot light anymore you complain of the treatment she is getting well then stop assisting in keeping her in the lime light ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• nope its not right at all...and its kinda funny because tonight i made a comment to a womans question saying " you shouldnt have children if you can't afford them" didn't bash them the parti. woman at all... i was just speaking in general... and the same woman who are on here bashing the "octomom" every single day were jumping down my throat talking about "who are you to judge and say people shouldn't have children"....what sense does that make?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• it's not right at all. I dont agree with her, but it is sooo wrong to threaten to take a child mother away. I have seen a close friend deal with her parents being killed and NO ONE should have to deal with the loss of a parent due to hate.
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• No, it's not right. How many moms on welfare have 10-12 or more kids? No one is threatening them.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• No its not right, and its just shows what kind of society we are living in now

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• What? Where did people make death threats against her or the babies?
    I may despise this woman and hope the children end up adopted out to families who can care for them, but death threats are ridiculous.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I heard there were death threats against her, but not against the babies too. I don't agree with what she has done in any way, but threatening her is going way too far, and threatening the children is beyond despicable.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I do NOT agree with what this mom is doing .. having children IVF just for money.. BUT i DO NOT think its is OK to judge her .. it is choice and she is the one who has to live with it.. and it is WAY wrong to threaten her life!! I mean there are way worse parents out there (CASEY ANTHONY FOR EAXMPLE!) that probably deserve this more... but to threaten HER and her inncoent children cuz you dont like her lifestyle choice YES THAT IS WRONG!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I may not agree with what this mother has done and I feel sorry for her kids but you don't threaten someone's life.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009