This is kinda weird?? Am I going nuts?

Ok so this question is about relationships in a way. I know this will sound weird but everytime I take off my wedding rings( like dishwashing or cleaning,ETC.) and I forgot to put them back on for like a couple days my luck just turns so bad. Crazy things out of left field just happen. This has happen over a dozen times. Just this past week they were off for like 5 days( on top of fridge) and I totally screwed up my taxes,cat got worms, and today I my husband went for a yearly check up and they found blood in his urine sample!!! I ran down stairs and put my rings on. It is like they are cursed or my husband's deceased mother won't let me take them off. Almost like my vows really are in stone or my life will turn to crap if I get divorced. Am I going crazy or does anyone really believe there is a higher power saying " you better leave those rings on to prove you are married or suffer!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• No, I don't believe in bad luck and I definitely don't believe God would punish you for taking off your rings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• you better be careful next time you might be spanked by an invisible person !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think it shows your true devotion to your husband.
    As a matter of fact reading your post helped me make my mind up on my husbands offer to replace my wedding ring. It is small and simple but full of sentiment. So I don't want to replace it with a larger stoned ring. I have noticed when I take it off for a few days things go hay wire around here too. But mybe its not bad luck it is just a reminder of all the things you have been through together. Maybe I am too sentimental.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I do not think they are cursed. I think when you have bad li=uck and it happens you do not have them on, you connect the 2 things. There are other times you prolly have had bad luck with them on right?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2009