Round, preggo face.

If your face got rounder and/or you developed a double chin in pregnancy, did it go away once you delivered?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my face didnt and hasnt gotten fat but no i woldnt think so because "fat " on your face isnt baby its actual fat unless its from severe swelling then no it probably wont go away after you deliver
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Mine went back to normal about a month or 2 afterward
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Definately and I had to have my drivers licensce updated so until I can update it again I forever have a fat face :(
    Ellen_Ashley

Answer by Ellen_Ashley at 3:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• okay the first answer is obviously the only person to ever be pregnant.........lol......with both my pregnancies I got a pudgy face with chubby cheeks and looked so young....This one is especially bad....I look 12 or 13, which is funny cuz ppl stare at me walking around with a 2 year old callin me mama and a big fat preggo belly and with me being so short (5'0) and the baby face it looks crazy.....some woman told hubby he should be ashamed of himself the other day....lol.....he's only 3 years older....
    AShleyvpimpin

Answer by AShleyvpimpin at 8:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes, many women gain weight in different places, my sisters both gained a lot of ii in their faces and as soon as they had the baby it went down. It's not so much "fat" as it is just "water retention". I am 20 weeks and haven't gained any in my face yet but I am fully prepared to since I have had a real problem with bloating this pregnancy.

JulianeB

Answer by JulianeB at 2:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2009