why am I so depressed my X is having a baby?

I have my own family and I love my husband and baby girl very much but it makes me so depressed to know he is about to have a baby girl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• ill answer even though i dont want people to know i feel like this.. my x.. even though i have moved on been 2 years since i have seen him.. I was really upset when he got married.. feel even worse now that he is having a baby.. but then i though poor girl she is gonna be stuck with him forever.. you have to just let it go and think about the great things that you have in your life
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 5:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Let it go! You do not want to damage the happiness you have by looking back fondly at the past! Be thankful for your own husband and daughter!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• It's the i want to know i moved on but they did not.
    That you were the only one they should ever be with.
    It's a twisted jelous reaction,where you can be happy with your live but somehow your heart sinks to hear they moved on and how there life has turned out.
    I agree with PP be careful though you do not ruin what you have,just think of your past as that and have great success with your future.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think because when you two were together you wanted to have a family with him and like above statements it hurts to hear that they moved on like you, when really deep inside we want our x's to be miserable without us and realize what they had
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• its because it still hurts to know that they are over us...it is a final sign that he is not sitting around missing what you had.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• you could have deep-seated feelings for him but don't realize it.. or it could be as anon 12:31 stated.. you want to know you've moved on but that he hasn't... try not to let it get you down.. the past is past and you have a wonderful present and future.. who knows maybe the kid will be hideous... it's immature to think but it made everyone smile to think it huh?
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Because you are human. Someone you once loved is happy with someone else. You can be the happiest person in the world in your current relationship, but still sad when you find out something like that.
    Trust me, I've been there. You'll get over it in time, but don't let anyone try to force you or tell you you need to move on.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 8:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2009