Pedestal drawers for washer/dryer, what to store in them?

They are not tall enough for even the smallest detergent bottle. Any suggestions? I guess if I got powdered detergent, the small box would fit but it seems to me that liquid is better suited to front loader.

carsmom129

Asked by carsmom129 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Personally, I would store table clothes, maybe some linens. I have all that stuff stored on shelves above my washer and dryer right now!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• dryer sheets? stain remover? I'd probably put my dish towels & cleaning rags since I have them in a basket on a shelf above the dryer cause I am out of drawer space.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• in my drawers i store all other cleaning supplies like the glass cleaner and toilte bowl cleaner and the things of lysol wipes etc............ we shop at costco for most of our cleaning supplies so we often have the 3-5 packs of items so I need some where to store them. I also have my dust cloths and scrub brushes in there
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 2:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• The towels I use to dry the hardwood floors, dish towels, shammies, sponges....small cloth items--rags.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 6:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2009