• In the Spotlight:

Attn all women that have been cheated on...

What are some signs that your SO was cheating on you? was it obvious or sneaky? was it while they were at work? or in your home? What advice can you give others to look out for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I caught him in little lies all the time.. and when he was with me his phone would ring off the hook and he'd look at it and say wrong number, or I told them not to call me anymore. then when hes get his phone bill.. I hadn't even looked at it... he's rant about how he never called the girls on the list and blah blah. also when he would check his email, if I would walk by, he'd close it immediately and try to distract me... the final straw was when he was in his home town and he and his ex were hanging out and he promised me nothing would happen... I started getting suspicious so I asked some of his friends about him and they told me he had been cheating on me from day one... even though I asked him over and over (i knew deep down just didn't want to believe it) so I emailed him and let him know I found out some things and we'd talk about it when he got home.. he asked what I had heard, I wouldn't respond then he admitted it
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• all he above,one of the most reliable signs is if sex has come almost to a stop..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• He was sneaky, like the above answer sex life came to a screeching hault all of a sudden and i dont think it was just cause im pregnant. He started making me feel unappreciated also but those were the only signs I caught him at his sisters house he went out for New years
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Well mine almost did because I wasnt giving him the sex he needed. Its his love language and he really didnt feel loved. So it was when he stopped begging me for it. Boy was that a wake up call?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My husband wanted sex more when he was cheating. he said later that it was because when this other woman wanted him it made him feel more sexy and he brought that home to me.Other symptoms are: if he suddenly has a new move in bed, if hes wearing new clothing, dressing up more or differently, if he is suddenly super overly attentive(thats guilt), new colognes....also a man who constantly is accusing you of cheating is either 1, cheating on you and he feels guilty and wants to place blame on you, or 2, he has cheated and is afraid everyone does that to others...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• needless to say I blew up at him and ended things on the spot
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:31 AM on Feb. 27, 2009