Have you ever looked at the "Hottest Hubby" showdowns and wondered what the heck was she thinking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I feel so bad saying this but........"beauty is in the eye of the beholder" in some cases is such BS! I am a good judge of common sense and if you know damn well that your hubby weighs all of 80 lbs.,has coke bottle glasses, missing 4 teeth and those he has left are brown and black and he is wearing a cap that says "Carter for President" to cover the receading hairline, then you behold that beauty in your own eyes within your 4 walls and don't even ask me to vote for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• No, I think it's sweet that even if he looks like a geek to me, he's hot to his wife!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• hell yeah woof barf gag lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• yeah, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder..or is it more love is blind????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Well, what I think is hot, you may not think so.
    You may think your husband is hot and I may not think so.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• well there are a lot of blind chickens on here lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Oh my, I just entered my hubby in the showdown...Could I be one of them? No way! My honey is fine!... I have seen some questionable pictures though.....Very funny question.... May not be so funny if I lose the showdown at 10%. LOL
    actress

Answer by actress at 1:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Man, actress, I went to your page to check out your hot hubby but your page is private so I couldn't! That's no fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• OP here...I dont mean what was she thinking to marry him....I mean what was she thinking to enter him into the showdown. Some are like, not even average. But hey we all see differently through our eyes I suppose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol anon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Feb. 27, 2009