• In the Spotlight:

How can I make it up to GiGi?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't hate you anon, I don't even know you, I was just joking as usual and as usual I was taken seriously. blah!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• huh???
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• idk chick thats a tuffy...im sure she knows you didnt see where at first she said i am anon who answerd..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• wait til it blows over
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Just tell me who the hell you are and then we'll be square!!!!!lol, When you have 10 anons answering- you think that they are the same person or when you have 1 anon being all drama you think that it is 10 haters. Just send me a message and tell me who you are and I will get over it. Right now I feel like just keeping my jokes to myself and just deleting my account. I was already on the edge a couple of nights ago. If you choose to tell me, hurry up because I have a fun-filled field trip of looking at dinosaur bones tomorrow and I have to go to bed in 25 minutes..........this message will self destruct.............
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol, nah not fessing up now. but I'm sorry we all misunderstood you! No need to be so stressed over it though...its just your same ol silly night crew on CM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i'd bet she didnt mean anything by it. why would you delete your account?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• why you gotta stay anon? are you afraid of something?
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 3:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol Sebsmom...um yes! now you'll all hate on ME because I blaimed GIGI for stealing when she didnt steal! I'm not gonna get hated on like that. lol...
    but there is one mom i want to invite to be my friend...i'll probably end up telling her. might send that invite tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• what the hell did i miss while i was off in the relationships section?
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 3:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2009