Why are anons so mean when someone (me) owns up?

So I answered an anon question and thought I would offend the usual ppl. When my answer was considered a good and funny thing, I decided to let them know it was me and that I am usually in Just for fun and then I started getting bombarded with anger and hatred. Why would I put my name on something that wasn't mine if I didn't do it and think about it, what I said wasn't nice but I took ,my credit where it was due. Why so mean?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love you gigi, people just need to get off the rag and lay off you and at least your woman enough to own up to things
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:58 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• IF I could send you a dozen eroses I would! I wrote a question so ppl could tell me how to make it up to you. What else can i do??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• gigi you made my night with that..
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I love Gigi!!!...I'm a little slow, I didn't realize until the end that there was a real disagreement going on...I honestly thought ANON was joking about the whole question stealing thing...I was smiling the entire time that I was typing...Love, love!
    actress

Answer by actress at 3:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You definitely made my day with your comment.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 3:09 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Thanks ladies, I just feel so raped! lol, j/k Speaking of which I think I'll leave my bedroom window open tonight.....hey it's been 3 years. Please don't bash me for the rape reference.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• LOL Actress...thats hilarious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I just saw the question posted "Is Gigi Bored" but it got deleted, how bad was it? Was it at least funny?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Last time I saw it it was empty. OP may have deleted it since no one answered it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i missed...that whole convo...but gigi... ur cool in my book...pretty funny at times...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2009