so confusing am I pregnant or not?

I had a period 1-29-09

Usually have 23 day cycles

On 2-21-09 I took a test, negative

On 2-25-09 took another test, positive

on 2-26-09 went to the free clinic and took a test to get confirmation, but the test was negative???

If i don't get a period I will take another test on monday.
I am super bloated, and peeing a lot, and feeling sick...but I'm starting to think it's all in my head!

eyoungmom88

Asked by eyoungmom88 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 50/50...your best result is going to come after the 29th so you might as well stop waisting your money. At least get the dollar tests if youre going to keep testing until your period comes. :) Good luck...hope you get the answer you want.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• The clinic test may not have been as sensitive as the test you have. Test again with one of yours and if positive wait a week before going to the clinic for a confirmation.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Have you tried a blood test yet?
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'd say wait until around the 1st of March then take another one. False Negatives are wayyyy more common than false Postives, it's very rare that you'll get a false Positive. Good luck to you!
    jasonsmommy05

Answer by jasonsmommy05 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 28, 2009