Sad/Bullied..

My boyfriend lost complete respect for me. Lately, infront of his friends, he's been the rudeset thing ever.
Like some stuff he says is funny, because it's true..
But I don't point out EVERY little flaw in him just to get a laugh, and sometimes it really hurts.
Now, I've spoke to him plenty of times,
and I stopped laughing a while ago..
I don't think we should be together. So I tried to stop talking to him, and I really feel sad and lonely.
What should I do? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• nothing anytime you leave someone you had strong feelings for it hurts and its hard to get over them and those feelings, but if he isnt treating you like you deserve to be treated then dont waste your time and dont allow yourself to keep getting hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Don't allow yourself to be treated that way. He obviously is more concerned about he looks in front of his friends, then he does about you or your feelings. Move on, there's someone better out there for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Keep your head up! You do not need someone who is going to make fun of you just to get a laugh in the wrong way. You should be laughing together and not by one who is hurting you. Find you someone who has respect for you and love's you for who you are.
    breezy2005

Answer by breezy2005 at 7:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'd ask him if he has any idea how small of a man he looks like when he does stuff like that. Let him decide if he wants to look stupid. It's not you they laugh at, it's him. NOT WITH HIM but AT HIM.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Well it sounds like he cares more about his friends than you. If he really loved you he would not treat you like crap and talk trash about you in front of his friends. I think it is time to dump him (in front of his friends would be good!) and find someone worthy of you. Good luck!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Wow he has no respect for you if he is bashing you in front of his friends. That is a sad person there. It also doesn't speak highly of his friends. My brother-in-law did that about his wife and was doing it in front of my husband and some of our friends. My husband just told him he was wrong and then they changed the subject. I think you need to distance yourself from this guy.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Dump the boyfriend. That is what dating is all about..to figure out if this person is marriage material...he is not. He will not change.
    Anonymous