who else is loving how obama is????

making a change for the better in our country?i am so glad we finaly have another good president the last one we had was clinton..and now obama baby..

sauna26

Asked by sauna26 at 4:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am excited about his stimulus plan....I think our economy is well on its way to being repaired...Also, if he was in the "Hottest Hubby" showdown I'd vote for him!
    actress

Answer by actress at 4:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• me to and yes he is sexy as can be..
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• im sorry but clinton was an idiot and some of the things he did helped get us in th ewhole mess we are in now as for obama cant tell yet just have to wait and see if he is good or just another idiot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Obama is an egotistical liar that will wreck this country beyond repair.  People treat his win like the 2nd coming of Christ.   Baby killer makes me sick.  And Clinton.  Did everyone forget what a lying pig he was screwing this whore and that whore? The morals the people must have that voted for him is revolting.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Public funds needn't have been used. I would have paid for that one myself.
    momofthree61

Answer by momofthree61 at 5:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I love love love Obama and am looking forward to him repairing out Country after Bush destroyed it!
    JennJenWas

Answer by JennJenWas at 6:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I just love how she bashed Obama like that AND she's ANON!!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 6:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Obama is an egotistical liar that will wreck this country beyond repair. People treat his win like the 2nd coming of Christ.

I agree with Anon, everything Obama does is a 3 ring circus, the man doesn't know what he's doing and we are going to pay for it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Mom and Moore

Do you know the difference in "dynamic" and "effectively successful?"
    Do you know the actual definition of socialist? It is awfully close to fascist.

Can you show me historically (i.e. Roosevelt, Hoover) what happens to a country that the government becomes overly involved in?

Can you show me ANY other country that has MORE government or SOCIALIST government that is prosperous? Uhhh no you can't so have a little respect and some manners before you spout off at the mouth like some creepy liberal. On the other hand.....go ahead and behave that way it speaks volumes for whom ACTUALLY voted for this imbicile and what kind of person they are!
    chucks1girl

Answer by chucks1girl at 6:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• So far, I see excessive spending, a man who can B-S his way out of anything (Mr. Smooth Talker), and a lot of people losing their jobs continually. It seems that when this man speaks, the stocks drop, more lay-offs occur and people continue to filter out to the streets with nothing. Sure, you can't change something overnight, but excessive spending is not my idea of a way to improve the economy! It's a trickle down effect alright - the corporate world takes a beating and they pass that beating off to their employees. Universal healthcare is a joke, too. If you're older, you're screwed b/c the gov't. feels there's no value on your life, so you get passed up for meds and treatment. Yep, this man makes a helluva salesman, that's for sure!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2009