whats your fav. hotel in vegas????

if you have been to vegas wheres your all time fav hotel to stay at ive been to new york new york...... so thinking about staying some where new this year........whats yours?

shannonmarie759

Asked by shannonmarie759 at 6:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Travel

• Our favorite is the Paris. Food right down stairs, high ceilings so we don't notice the smoke as much and a pool area that is enjoyable. It is actually on the 3rd or 4th floor and partially shaded most of the day.
    I loved the heated floors at the Bellagio and the rooms were really nice.
    The Flamingo is great in the summer as it is center strip and they have a very large pool area with misters. It is not in the same league as the other two hotels but great value for money and nice.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i live here and been to all of them in my opinion the best and nicest is the venetian i have a few pics of one of the suites there that my husband and i staied at if you would like to see
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• ya that would be awesome thanks my email is cookiesweetnesslove@yahoo.com
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• ok ill send them give me just a second
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• ok it said sent lol let me know if you are able to get them
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• yep go them that bathroom looks awesome very nice hotel.thanks :~)
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol it was massive and your welcome
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I go to Vegas several times a year and lately my personal favorite is the Mirage!
    The rooms are really nice, the beds super comfy, big tvs and I like to be able to
    relax in the bathtub after all the walking. They tend to keep the rooms clean too.
    I've stayed at most of them. Just realize that if you open the minifridge and take out a drink
    even if you put it back unopened they still charge you for it! Thats at most of the places
    learned that the hard way when my son took out 12 drinks!!!
    I love Ceasar's Palace because
    the mall is great and there are tons of places to eat but its less expensive at the Mirage
    and not that huge of a difference. For a cheaper rate the Luxor isn't bad. You can get
    rooms dirt cheap there sometimes. Have fun!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:37 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• we love the Bellagio... love love love it.. my friend plays poker tournaments there and he always gives me the comp room. I have flown down to vegas on a moments notice and stayed for 5 days in total luxury. I also love staying at the Wynn... mmmm spa treatment.. but my first time in vegas alone, I stayed at the Sahara.. and OMG, the best darn BLT sandwhiches every.. and they even changed the bread from white to multi grain for me.. LOL i dont like the luxor.. the rooms are small, dont like staying at the strat cause its to far away from everything else. The MGM is great... the Venitian is wonderful...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:10 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i would love to stay at the flamingo we decided to stay at ballys its like right there
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2009