Is your baby's favorite toy random?

My son has picked his rubber ducky as his favorite toy. I think it's funny!

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 8:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• her favorite toy right now is the cordless phone lol i am just hoping she doesnt call 911 by accident. but next week it will be something different
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol my son had a rubber duck but is wasnt yellow he wanted the big bright green one lol now that was funny
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• my dh favorite toy is my cellphone but before that it was the pads in my bra. i still havent figured that 1 out lol
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 9:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My son's favorite is a silky underslip LOL! It was actually my favorite at a baby/toddler too so one day my mother thought it would be funny to give him one and turns out he loves it too. Some baby's carry blankies, mine carries a woman's slip :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• my DD's favorite toys are not at all random. I'm picky about what I buy for her, so its all stuff that I love that I hope she'll love. Although I will say she's awfully attached to that giraffe my best friend's mom gave her. No idea where that one came from but she loves her elephants that mommy bought, and her horsie blanket that she sleeps with, that one was ALL my doing :)
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 6:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2009