Do you really think its bad, or was he just being a jerk?

My 2 yr old was up @ 2am and wouldnt go back to sleep and didnt want to cuddle in the bed os i got down and played with him cuz my SO wouldnt help even though i am 7 wk pregnant.. well at 6 he went to work andhe called at like 615 and i didnt answer, well he just called again and asked why i didnt answer.. I told him i had went in the room and turned on Mickey Mouse for our son and i had took a lil nap (i am a VERY lite sleeper so i would know if he moved) and after the show he poked me and told me he wanted to play so i got down and played with him.. well he got all pissed off and toldme I was a bad irresponisble mom , that really hurt! so im just wondering if waht i did was really that bad or if he was just being mean?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• You are not being a bad mom and I would tell your SO to shut up.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Sounds like he needs to step up and help too. Why have more kids with this guy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You are not a bad mom, he is being a jerk!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2009