Finicky 1 Year Old

So, the docotrs office will open in 40 minutes, but i thought i would post this question in the meantime and see what i get for replies. My 1 year old daughter for the past 2, possibly 3 days, has really been pushing away her milk and water in her sippy cup and just wanting my boobs. I thought that it was just with me, but her babysitter last nite said that she barely drank anything. I could understand this if sippy cups or milk, or even bottles for that matter had just been introduced, but that is not the case. She has been having bottles and now milk in sippy cups for a WHILE so it really leaves me wondering. Also, she hasn't been eating as much either, but she still continues to have at least 2 poops a day so i don't know if i really need to worry bout that (as i have said she is a feind about nursing). I didn't know if this could be because she is teething, but other than that i am at a loss.

SydneysMommy125

Asked by SydneysMommy125 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It could be because of teething. Mothers breast is comforting and warm, makes her feel better. Just keep offering sippy and bottle and I am sure that she will be back to 'normal' in a week or so. As long as she is getting enough to eat, no worries.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• could be teething or sick. maybe an ear infection?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• we went to the doctors on tuesday to check on her ears because she had had an ear infection and they looked good the doc said. so i would say no to the ear infection...i just wonder if it could be the teething..
    SydneysMommy125

Answer by SydneysMommy125 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 27, 2009