HELP!!! Do you suffer with carpol tunnel ?

Hi Cafemoms I suffer from carpol tunnel real bad and have no insurance to have the surgery done . Is there any other moms out there that suffer from this and could give me some ideas? Thanks

Tammy1755

Asked by Tammy1755 at 8:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Health

• I am not sure I have ,but when I read the paper ,drive,or my hand is up,My thumb, pointer,middlle finger tingles,and the side of my hand goes to sleep.it drives me crazy. Can you not go to a free clinic ,or qualify for free ins. Good luck,I know you have to be in a bad spot.I have ins,and still can't afford to have anything done.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I went to Walmart and got a brace. I wear it at night all the time, and occasionally during the day, if I need it. Wearing it at night is what helped the most, because it gave it time to sort of relax. Hot showers and liniment helped, as well. Good luck.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2009