Target

Does anyone here work there or did? How was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry no i have never worked there but i have been in a couple of them and both of them were nasty. they stunk and were dirty and it was awful i dont even like to shop there so i dont think i would ever work there.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I did years ago. I would have to say it's the best store to work at when comparing it to working at K-Mart or Walmart.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• that's weird jodi205, the Targets I have been in are always the cleaner of those type of retail shopes I have been in
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I work there now and love it. I do salesfloor in softlines am a trainer and a brand specialist.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I live in Va.And the Target I shop at is a very clean store,and friendly sevice,but that does'nt mean all are.This probably sounds crazy,But I can run in and get a couple of things in there,but can't stay in there to long,because I suffer from migraines,and that store is so bright,I will take a headache about everytime,I am in there for any lenths of time.But i've never worked there or knew anyone that has,so I don't know how they would be to work for. Good Luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I love to shop there. I tried to work there, but they wouldn't hire me. I'm overqualified, but that's stupid because I still need a freakin' job.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I LIVE IN LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK AND THE TARGET'S HERE ARE CLEAN BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE CLOTHES FOR ME. FOR MY SONS THEY HAVE GOOD STUFF. I GO THERE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. I GO TO WALMART A LOT.
    Anonymous