Baby registry

We are trying to register for the baby shower, and I want the safest things for my child, I have not had time to sit down and research every little thing though! Do any of you mothers have a list or something that you have researched and would/have used for your child?

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 9:03 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would take a afternoon and look online yourself. Your idea of quality and safe can be very different from others. Look on Babies R Us or Amazon at reviews and see what people have said. I did that and was happy with all choices except my highchair. First time around, I did not know I would need one that reclined. I went with the pretty wood one instead and ended up getting rid of it. Best of luck!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• epinions.com is a great place to look up reviews for baby items. But you have to read the reviews not just look at the stars. Some people mght not like the fact that the playpen wouldn't fir through their doors but you might not be planning on moving yours while it is unfolded. Lol. Anyway I always try to look up things on Epinions before I buy.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Alright Thanks!!!! Any advice on stuff that you would suggest getting?? Any "must haves"?!?
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2009