Looking for on-line Diabetic meal planning or menus,do you know of any?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 9:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Health

• There are several books and such you can get. A book that recently came out that has a plan and yummy recipes is Preventions: Diabetes Diet Cookbook. Discover the new Fiber-Full eating plan for weight loss" I took it out of my libray and have about 40 recipes copy down before returning it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I would reccomend getting a book that shows the amount of carbs in all foods. That will allow you to see how many carbs are in everything and then plan meals better. I would also look into going to see a nutritionist. Your insurance may cover for you to go see one and then can give you great ideas of what are 'free' foods and how to divide up your daily alotment.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I just googled 'diabetic meal plan' and came up with over 200,000 hits... :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I've been looking at them,they always want you to buy their medications or other magazines and such.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2009