Showing already!?

I am 11 weeks and one day pregnant. Before I got pregnant I was about 112 and I am 5'6" tall. I have an OBVIOUS baby bump and have gained about 5-7 pounds. Is this bc of me eating to much or is it ok to show this early? Has anyone else shown this early. This is also my first pregnancy and the bump is not changing in size (showing bloating, etc).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no its the baby i showed that early and im a thick girl lol i have a what my doc called a extra padding uterous you prolly have the same thing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My daughter is also 11 weeks and 5 days,she weighs 99lbs,and has a bump,and her stomach was flat before,you two will be adorable ,the futher along you get,when is your due date,hers is sept 11.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Its different for everyone. I thought I was showing that early too but now that I am really showing I realize that what I was having during the 1st trimester was gas. Remember how little your baby actually is right now...I'm thin too and that might have something to do with it...
    good luck with your pregnancy!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You are slender, so yeah, your expanding uterus may be protruding a little depending on its position. You are slo increasing your blood volume and retaining water for the baby, so it is a pregnancy bump, but not in the sense that it is the baby showing. It is all the other factors getting in place for baby to grow and show.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• ya you are showing but an obvious one idk it could also be bloating pregnancy makes you bloat like crazy i think th eobvious bump will come couple more weeks for you
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Its because you are so slender....and it's completely normal:) Alot of women start showing that early. A good way to tell is your scales...see how much weight youv'e gained. You should not have gained over 3-5 pounds at 3 months. My ob recommends 1 pound per month for the first 4-5 months......and then you really start to pack on the pounds...
    gilchrist77

Answer by gilchrist77 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I started to show at 10 weeks, and this is my first pregnancy. But at 10-14 weeks it was just bloating and water weight. My belly pic of 12 weeks is actually smaller than my one of 10 weeks.

JulianeB

Answer by JulianeB at 2:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2009