jealousy...

how do you overcome your jealousy? whenever my boyfriend goes out with his friends i can't help but think he's hangin out with other girls or talking to them. and i always wanna check him phone, i haven't been lately, but i want to!!! how do i overcome this? please!! its driving me nuts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Has he done anything to make you think that he would cheat? If not, then just keep telling yourself that. But really, it has to come from a change inside of yourself. You need to have more confidence in yourself, your husband/boyfriend and then have more confidence in your relationship together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• sh** my huby aint no loud to go wit him buds me make him stays wit home and me go thru him is phone if u wan 2 i am have my ol papas phome all duh time he if i wan it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• It sounds like you don't trust him. Either him or a past bf has done something to make you not trust him. You need to build trust and with that you won't have any doubts and need ot check in on him.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If he has not given you a reason to suspect that he is doing anything wrong then time for some soul searching and growing up. If he has cheated on you in the past then I would express to him how hard it is for you to let him out of your sight. In the end if he wants to cheat he will weather you like it or not. Talk to him. Tell him how you feel.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I wen through this a few years ago. I ended up getting a new job where I met some great friends. I think the combination of enjoying the job (at the time) and feeling good about myself, plus knowing that my friends were there if something did happen really helped. It's hard I know, you just have to really work at it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• omg im soooo jealous too!!!! ... if u wanna talk , msg me , we can talk to get over it together lol!!!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2009