jealousy

how do you overcome your jealousy? whenever my boyfriend goes out with his friends i can't help but think he's hangin out with other girls or talking to them. and i always wanna check him phone, i haven't been lately, but i want to!!! how do i overcome this? please!! its driving me nuts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Is there a REAL reason to be jealous? Are his friends pigs? Is he a good man? If he's a good man, you just have to learn to trust in him. Treat him wonderful so he knows there's no one else out there like you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• my huby aint no loud to go wit him buds me make him stays wit home and me go thru him is phone if u wan 2 i am have my ol papas phome all duh time he if i wan it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i be a daggum mi feller wan go wit those no gud knot heads an cause a hoot i tell yu wat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• To Ann:04

You really need to learn how to spell and write. I cant understand a word you said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i say u him dont i dagum him dos
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If you love him, then you just have to trust him and hope. Make him happy to come back to you- smile, cook the foods he likes, let him know that you care- not a needy type of caring- but that you appreciate him as a person.

Answer by Bmat at 10:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm not bashing but your jealousy is about you, not him. It's insecurity in who you are as a person. If he says he loves you and wants to be with you then you are going to have to believe what he says is truth. Otherwise what you are saying is that he's a liar and he doesn't love you. I suggest you believe in yourself as who he wants to be with. Work on your confidence as a good mom and good woman to him and quit wasting energy thinking he wants someone else. If that doesn't work then go with him

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009