Have you ever taken your baby to work?

My sitter can't watch my 6 month old today but I have to work. One of my interns said she'd watch him if I had to bring him in but I don't know if that's a good idea or not. I trust her I just feel like I would still be spending too much time going back and forth with him when I need to get work done. Has anyone ever had to take their baby to work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used to work in a natural foods store and I was allowed to bring my dd to work if I needed to. It was always fun. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I took my daughter to work every day for almost a year... granted I worked at a daycare and she went there but still. you asked
    LizWithAvon

Answer by LizWithAvon at 5:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009