IF LIBERALISM WORKS SO WELL FOR EVERYBODY, WHY DO LIBS KEEP NEEDING SO MUCH HELP? IT SEEMS TO BE GENERATIONAL.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 10:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• so you are saying all the people in the country who need help are liberal? i wasn't aware you knew that! we all get it. you hate obama, democrats and people who need help.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• This is in the running for the dumbest question......Liberals need help? Hahahahahahaha. Just what is your definition of a Liberal? I know some Conservatives who voted for Obama. You can't generalize and use sterotypes and decide you know it all. Because you don't...know it all. Start reading something that will educate and contribute to useful knowledge and put down that "hairdo" magazine. Time to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Liberalism..."Do as I say, not as I do."

"Better a Bleeding Heart Than None at All"
    "Practice Random Acts of Kindness and Senseless Beauty"
    "The Moral High Ground Is Built on Compassion"
    "Arms Are For Hugging"
    "Will Work (When the Jobs Come Back From India)"
    "Jesus Is a Liberal"
    "God Wants Spiritual Fruits, Not Religious Nuts"
    "The Road to Hell Is Paved With Republicans"
    "Republicans Are People Too -- Mean, Selfish, Greedy People"

How many of the above have you seen members HERE use, or have seen on bumper stickers? Whenever I see or hear such phrases, I instantly know ALL I need to know about the person...and let's just say it isn't positive!

Liberals are so open-minded their brains have fallen out!
    How do you make a liberal angry? Work hard and be happy!

Anonymous

• GWB was not a fiscal conservative was the problem. He was more of a Republicrat. He cut taxes like a Republican and then spent like a Kennedy on a 3 day drunken bender.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• LOL! So much bs. Do you think they make you take a test to check your political leanings before giving aid? Why oh why, for the millionth time, do people not consider tax cuts and other government aid to huge companies (not even talking about the bailouts) OK, but heaven forfend we feed a child, or take care of sick people.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

As did his REPUBLICAN congress for 6 years!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Anon :36 I'm sick of the drunken Kennedy joke. It is callous and rude, and has been used waaaayyyy to many times to be the least bit effective. Give it up with that overused cliche.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Would you prefer the teenage girl with a credit card analogy, or do we reserve that one for Obama?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

•  

I don't know...........

Is how "grown up" you are determined by how many taxes you pay or by how many you use?

What do you think?

I'll warn you that I pay A LOT  of taxes since I own a business.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm all for if you breed 'em you feed 'em!!! (and clothe them, and shelter them, and educate them, and teach them good manners, and make them productive members of society!)

If you are a senior citizen and did not plan for your retirement appropriately by working, saving your money,keeping yourself as healthy as possible by not smoking, being obese, being physically fit and strong in your youth, and buying a home--back when it was incredibly advantageous to do so--then you have no one to blame but yourself! There are soooo many freakin' senior citizen discounts and freebies out there, they do not and should not need MORE of my money to get by! Andno, they did NOT pay into the system like you and I do today--which will NOT be around by the time we need it!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2009