I am 7 weeks and i was laying my 2 yr old and he kicked me in the stomach.. not really hard but it hurts a little.. should i worry?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• until around the 14th week your uterus is not high enough to even allow the outside world access the fetus... you could fall flat on your stomach and the fetus would be protected by your pelvis.... it'll still be uncomfortable, but you should be just fine.
    my kiddos like jump on my tummy while i was very pregnant, and at that, it did not harm, you would be surprised how much protection your own body affords.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't. My dd still climbs on me and I am 27 weeks. At 7 weeks your toddler can sit on your tummy and not cause any damage.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't worry at all. My dog jumped on my tummy all the time while I was preggo.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If it only hurts a little I wouldn't worry too much. If it starts to hurt more, call your doctor.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• no you should be fine i was about 2 and my mom was pregnant about 7 months with my brother seth and i jumped like ran and jumped right on her stomach and she was ok .... but if it starts to hurt then id go get checked out just to be safe ** oh and with my first i got kicked in the stomach by some idiot at my high schooll and y son was fine
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2009